The Social Media Coordinator actively supports the social media team. As a part of the social team, he/she will be responsible for managing multiple clients’ social media accounts and their online presence through research, strategic planning, writing, scheduling, promoting content and reporting results.
- Support the management of social media clients and adhere to deadlines in the social media process.
- Communicate with team members to get content created in a timely manner.
- Research and understand the brand, voice and tone of each client’s business.
- Understand client objectives and priorities.
- Work with the team to coordinate the creation of content for each client.
- Stay committed to developing creative content.
- Conduct research for planning content.
- Strategize and plan content for each month.
- Create editorial calendars monthly for clients.
- Write content that is engaging, creative and drives ROI for clients.
- Edit content written by other team members.
Social Media Management
- Maintain social media accounts for each client.
- Engage with followers through community management.
- Schedule, publish and promote approved content for various clients.
- Report and analyze analytics monthly and report key findings to team and client.