The Social Media Community Coordinator acts as an extension of the client’s brand, adopting a brand persona and communicating with followers through the client’s social media accounts. He/She will be tasked with managing and engaging with clients’ social media account communities on a 24/7 basis as well as researching, planning, writing, scheduling, promoting and reporting content.
- Support the management of social media clients and adhere to deadlines in the social media process.
- Communicate with team members to get content created in a timely manner.
- Research and understand the brand, voice and tone of each client’s business.
- Understand client objectives and priorities.
- Work with the team to coordinate the creation of content for each client.
- Stay committed to creating creative content.
Social Media Community Management
- Monitor and respond to followers’ comments, questions, reviews or inquiries on a 24/7 basis.
- Create tailored and grammatically correct responses in the voice of the brand.
- Proactively make team aware of all issues that may arise within the client's social communities.
- Engage in key conversations happening in the clients’ community and beyond
- Conduct research for planning content.
- Strategize and plan content for each month.
- Create editorial calendars monthly for clients.
- Write content that is engaging, creative and drives ROI for clients.
- Edit content written by other team members.
Social Media Management
- Maintain all social media accounts for each client.
- Schedule, publish and promote approved content for various clients.
- Report and analyze analytics monthly and report key findings to the team and the client.